Next 2 meetings:
- Mon, Oct 17 at 7:00 PM -- https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86125147556
- Mon, Nov 14 at 7:00 PM -- Town Hall & online: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86125147556
7 of 8 seats. 2 years each seat.
- Edie Field, Honorary.
- Susan Mareneck, Chair. 2022.
- Ann Tweedy. 2022.
- Eva Gibavic. 2022.
- Anne Schuyler. 2024.
- Sara Robinson. 2024.
- Susan Lynton. 2024.
Finding and Interpreting Leverett's Historic Industrial Sites in the Landscape
supported in part by the Leverett CPA fund
Virtual Visit to the "Hard-to-Find"
Mills on Brushy Mountain
Explore an early Leverett settlement.
Thursday, June 23, 2022 7-8:30 pm
Join the Leverett Historical Commission for a virtual visit to
the early industries on Brushy Mountain
June 23, 2022, 7-8:30 pm.
Since this is an online event, registration through Eventbrite is required. Register at https://brushymills.
For more information, email Susan Mareneck, leveretthistoryinfo@
Part of the ongoing project, "A Sense of Where You Are, Finding and Interpreting Mill Foundations in the Landscape", this event is funded in part by the Leverett Community Preservation Act Fund.
A video of the October zoom visit
to the Slarrow Sawmill on North Leverett Road
can be viewed at
For information, email firstname.lastname@example.org
See you online!
Leverett Historical Commission
Volunteers cleared Leverett's historic town pound landmark this summer!
Link to a Youtube 3D video is: https://youtu.be/
Read the report on findings from the 2017-18 Historical Assets Survey -
Charcoal Kiln (coke kilns)
The Historical Commission, with grants from Mass Humanities (Research Inventory Grant), Community Preservation Commisstion, and Boston Public Library, is proud to release the first of many volumes of records from the Town of Leverett vault. Please feel free to browse.
- Massachusetts Historical Commission
- Leverett Historical Society
- Leverett Family Museum Preservation Survey
- Grave Matters
- Rattlesnake Gutter Trust
- Mon, Sep 12, 2022 at 07:00 PM -- Zoom meeting this month. https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86125147556
- Mon, Aug 8, 2022 at 07:00 PM -- Online only: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86125147556
- Mon, Jul 11, 2022 at 06:00 PM -- Historic Assets Yearly Review - meet in person 6pm at Leverett Crafts and Arts (outside)
- Mon, Jun 13, 2022 at 05:30 PM -- https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86125147556
- Thu, Jun 2, 2022 at 06:00 PM -- https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86125147556
- Mon, May 9, 2022 at 05:00 PM -- https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86125147556
- Show 65 More...