A meeting of the Council on Aging (COA)
COA AGENDA FOR: Friday, Sept. 22nd, 10 am
• Open Meeting / Take Attendance
• Treasurer’s Report (JR) if I have time…
• Friday Luncheon ~ Serve Safe update (S
• How Leverett Seniors get help paying Real Estate taxes: see New Business
• Grant for FY 24 Community Transit Program (John)
• COA sponsored Tech Day at Leverett Library with GCC Tech students
• How Leverett Seniors get help paying Real Estate taxes: Shirley Thomas and Barbara Carulli at 10:15 AM
• RFP’s (Requests for Proposals) for our Navigator Position, etc. (MCOA/AARP)
• Any updates on Community Foundation Grants (Tom)
• Internships? (Newsletter?) (Jya)
• Newsletter info due Oct 1: Linda’s article
• Village Neighbors ~ meet with a rep in October: Nancy Spittle or Jeannette Stockton
• Montague Reporter – Senior Center Activities…..Leverett update?
6. Adjourn Meeting.
Meeting of Council on Aging (COA)
- Present: Judy Raphael, Treasurer, at 10:00 AM
- Present: John Szczesny, John Szczesny,Member, at 10:00 AM
- Present: Sue Nagy , Member, at 10:00 AM
- Present: Judi Fonsh, Member, at 10:00 AM
- Present: Jya Plavin, member, at 10:00 AM
- Present: Linda Hoer, member, at 10:00 AM
- Present: Tom Wolff, member, at 10:00 AM
- Shirley Thomas from Tax Relief Group
* * * DRAFT Meeting Minutes * * *
Meeting opened: 10:00 AM
Draft Meeting Minutes have not yet been published.
Posted to: Council on Aging on 2023-09-18 12:45:25 (updated 2023-09-20 18:51:53).