Leverett Energy Committee January 2022 Meeting
Virtual Meeting: Go to Meeting
A meeting of the Energy Committee
Leverett Energy Committee Bi-Monthly Meeting
Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (646) 749-3112
Access Code: 541-978-717
Join from a video-conferencing room or system.
Dial in or type: 220.127.116.11 or inroomlink.goto.com
Meeting ID: 541 978 717
Or dial directly: firstname.lastname@example.org or 18.104.22.168##541978717
New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts: https://global.gotomeeting.com/install/541978717
anuary 18th@ 7:30 virtual @ go-to-meeting. You will be able to find the link to the meeting through town’s website.
Establish next meeting dates and schedules for virtual vs. face-to-face meetings,
New agenda items from EC members.
- Updates on in town micro grids,
- Roberta Bryant's offer of land for renewable energy site,
- Power pallets,
- Solar panels over LES parking lot,
- How to effectively present EC ideas and proposals for alternatives to plastic,
- How to organize Leverett Alerts.
- Discussion about working with regional director of Massachusetts Green Communities,
- Suggestions for discussion by committee members.
- Feel free to add agenda items.
Posted to: Energy Committee