Leverett Planning Board June 2021 Meeting
A meeting of the Planning Board
Planning Board Meeting
Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (872) 240-3311
Access Code: 724-720-021
Join from a video-conferencing room or system.
Dial in or type: 18.104.22.168 or inroomlink.goto.com
Meeting ID: 724 720 021
Or dial directly: email@example.com or 22.214.171.124##724720021
New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts: https://global.gotomeeting.com/install/724720021
1. Review and accept minutes of the last meeting
2. Review of Zoning By-Laws Sections 2251 & 2252 and M G L ch 40A section 6
3. Discussion of "Tiny House" issue
4. Discussion of Lot Sizes and owner occupancy requirements for 2 family houses and "SP" or "SPR" requirements
5. Discusson of Vilage Center Zoning (e.g. Shutesbury Zonings)
6. Continued review and discussion of additional changes to Leverett Zoning By-Laws and steps that might increase businesses and revenue to town including possibel expansion of GB and/or COM zoing districts and discussion of future changes to be addressed.
7. Discussion of ground mounted Solar By-Law
8. Call in business
Posted to: Planning Board